I love learning from other women. My friends have often been my sages at different times in my life, and even women I have never met can offer the life-line I need at times. Where do you get advice?
I interview influential women each month at AmyBeilharz.com to help share with you the wisdom of those who have succeeded in various ways; because our mentors need not be physically present in our lives to aid in our learning. And my new Wealth Development Program is not only full of information and tools to support your journey step-by-step from initially finding your passion to creating a million dollar business, it also has great quotes from amazing women at the beginning of each lesson — to frame each topic by women who have been there.
Here are a few other quotes from women CEO’s and entrepreneurs to bring you a spark.
- “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” ~ Melinda Gates
- “My best successes came on the heels of failures,” ~ Barbara Corcoran, Shark Tank investor
- “What I wanted was to be allowed to do the thing in the world that I did best–which I believed then and believe now is the greatest privilege there is. When I did that, success found me.” ~ Debbie Fields
- “If I make a commitment to something, I will stick to it no matter what.” ~ Jenny Craig
- “I have never worked a day in my life without selling. If I believe in something, I sell it, and I sell it hard.” ~ Estee Lauder
- “Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” ~ Sheryl Sandberg